What is Bike!Bike! SE?
Bike!Bike! SE is a regional gathering organized by bicycle co-operatives, bike kitchens, bike churches, etc. for other bicycle co-operatives, bike kitchens, bike churches, etc. The gathering consists of workshops to share our resources, knowledges, and to build a social network.
Who can come to Bike!Bike! SE?
Anyone who works or volunteers at a bicycle co-operatives, bike kitchens, bike churches, etc. that meets any or all of these guidelines:
- Bike shops that focus on affordability with free or low cost services
- Bike shops or organizations that recycle parts and bikes
- Bike shops that have a “Do It Together” mentality (teach people to work on bikes)
- Volunteer run bike shops
- Non-profit bicycle organizations
- Members of said organizations that want to share what they know!
Visit the Bike!Bike! page and this Facebook event for more info!
Come out and support Rag & Bones and maybe find a date, or at least dance to some great music. Details on the flyer and on this facebook event!
Thank you to all of the organizations, individual donors, and volunteers who made this possible!